"How I started my Blogging: My Grass to Grace: unfiltered story


 Life With Cindy was born out of my life experiences. I was in a dark place, feeling caged as if life was slipping away from me for years. I didn’t know how to navigate it I felt stuck, purposeless, and numb. But in that dilemma, I discovered that writing brings succor to my soul. Then my friend and soul sister Winnie came along and encouraged me. In that moment I felt a shift; I became eager to show the world that I’m a shiny star, not meant to languish in the dark. My spark and zeal came back to life. This is a reminder that we need good friends to make life easier. 

Me, myself, and I make up Cindy. One thing that always stands out about me is that I can make lemonade from lemons. Here are a few things you probably didn’t know about me: I’m thoughtful, I value respect, I’m loyal, I’m family-oriented, I’m empathetic, and I’m easygoing. my favorite food is yam, and my favorite color is black. The hardest life lesson I’ve learned is betrayal from people I’d take a bullet for, who turned out to be the ones behind the trigger. That’s a story for another day.

What you can expect here are real, unfiltered moments. I’ll be living my truth, showing my weaknesses, sharing relationship tips and lessons, and talking about why sometimes your best wasn’t good enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How to Say No without feeling Awful about yourself. ( A Few Tips I Learned)

Stop Blaming the Victim: How Enablers Keep Toxic Behavior Alive.